Wednesday, December 2, 2009

love n Save earth-as it is our only HOME


Do you like the environment ? Well I do . Although I may be WILD over music, I also like the environment . I like the trees the best .Do you know why ? I’ll tell you why I like trees, because they give us air (oxygen) to breath . Without air do you think we can survive in this world ? No way ! Some people think that those air thingies can save you , not in your life . Thats just poison . You need fresh air not only medical air ! Without trees it will be hot and sticky .( Especially in tropical places !) So we need trees , don’t we ? Of course we can save trees by not cutting them .So if we save the trees we are also saving part of the environment .

I just LOVE the environment.( Well who would’nt , who would want to live in a house filled with rubbish !)

No comments:

Post a Comment